The French name Blue De Travail translates as "working blues" and is, in fact, a catch-all for the indigo-dyed cotton workwear popularized by French factory workers in the late 1800s.
These simple, distinctive and hard-wearing pants have elastic in the back and a flat front with utility pockets. They are durable and easily repairable. One of our favorite facts is that the original Levi's jeans were made from hemp. Because hemp is the strongest natural fiber there is.
- Fits comfortably over a sweatshirt
- Mid-weight 9.6oz. 55 Hemp | 45 Organic Cotton
- Indigo cotton twill weave
- Made in Maine with quality globally sourced materials
- Wash cold, tumble dry low heat
- Sizes: Small 2T - 3T, Medium 4T - 5T, Large 6 - 7yr
View Size Chart