Blue De Travail. The French name for the classic chore jacket translates as "working blues" and is, in fact, a catch-all for the indigo-dyed cotton workwear popularized by French factory workers in the late 1800s. Simple, distinctive and hard-wearing, these button-fronted coats are easily reparable. And this one, made from hemp, makes it particularly durable, for lots of wearing and lots of washing.
- Fits comfortably over a sweatshirt
- Mid-weight 9.6oz. 55 Hemp | 45 Organic Cotton
- Indigo cotton twill weave
- Made in Maine with quality globally sourced materials
- Wash cold, tumble dry low heat
- Sizes: Small 2T - 3T, Medium 4T - 5T, Large 6 - 7yr
View Size Chart